That is the question.
I’ve been considering starting a blog for a while now, but I somehow always manage to talk myself out of it.
- I know for a fact that I won’t be consistent with my posts.
- What type of blogger do I want to be? I’d like to discuss anything and everything, from the shitty experience I had at Home Affairs to a makeup product that’s on my must-have list. Way too difficult to decide.
- There are tons of bloggers out there already.
- I’m also afraid that people won’t find my content interesting. (The fear of failure is real people)
- Lots of other reasons I can’t think of right now.
So… I decided to just start today. I’m not going to tell anyone or post about it anywhere. I’m just going to write about what I feel like, after all… It’s my blog, right?
So here begins my blogging journey. It’s nothing amazing or interesting, just random rants and reviews as and when I feel like posting.
Please bear with me. This is my first post and I’m still figuring out how to use WordPress. I’ve had this blog profile for a while now but I’ve never used it.
I’d also like to make a simple request: If you don’t like my blog, feel free to leave. Negativity and bullying will not be tolerated here. I’m a softie and take things to heart even when I shouldn’t, so if you have nothing good to say, keep it to yourself.
Subscribe, don’t subscribe, it’s up to you.
Here we go…
P.S. – Please feel free to correct any grammatical/spelling errors in the comments section below.
(Is there even a comments section here?)
*inserts random picture here*